Dear colleagues,

I am writing to inform you that we are currently advertising for a Group Leader position at EMBL Hamburg and the future Center for Structural Systems Biology (CSSB) on the DESY campus in Hamburg, Germany.

EMBL is a partner of the future CSSB which aims to promote highly interdisciplinary and collaborative research projects between all partners.

The successful candidate will be expected to have experience and research interests in Membrane Protein Crystallography, and medically relevant research fields - preferably infection biology.

In particular, research interests should include:
-innovative use of synchrotron radiation in structural biology
-complementary 'hybrid' structural biology approaches
-interest in Free Electron Laser applications (optional)
-plans for complementary functional experiments

The deadline for applications is the 17th March 2013.

For more information, please go to:

http://www.embl-hamburg.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&newms=sr&searchregion=668

Kind regards,

Margret