There was an update by E&H in 2001 in the International Tables Vol F.
There are a small number of modifications to the 1991 values in the
update as well as the addition of several conformational variabilities.
If I understand correctly, Refmac and Phenix use the 2001 values,
with the only conformational variability being some changes with
cis-peptide bonds.  Shelxl still uses E&H 1991.

Dale Tronrud