I agree with Tassos, and btw think that this crystallographer, should be
able to go back into the lab and optimize the present crystal conditions
to get better crystals. In particularly, when he or she realize that the
scientific question they set out to investigate cannot be answered, by
analyzing the final structure, with the available data quality.
Preben