I admit that made "impossible" more difficult to solve than "possible",
but not in the way I had intended!  Again, sorry about that.  It is
corrected now.

The change in indexing arises because I am processing the simulated
images with a default run of XDS and as you know the autoindexing picks
an indexing convention at random.  I flipped it back at the time, but
when I just now went back to get the I(+)/I(-) I went just one step too
far.

Once again, sorry.  It was not my intention to waste anyone's time!

-James Holton
MAD Scientist