Shankar,

I would suggest to also set up a few plates with your protein in HEPES
instead of Tris.  I once worked for months trying to improve tiny crystals
while my protein was in Tris, pH 7.4, to no avail.  I got beautiful
crystals when I purified my protein in HEPES, pH 7.4, with everything else
the same.

HTH,
Cale