Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year!

I am picking up some first year teaching on social divisions this year and wondered whether anyone had found any tv/radio/exciting material around skill, deskilling, upskilling, polarisation and/or around non-standard employment?

I am looking for clips for incorporating into lectures or supplementary material for
watching/listening to, which might suit a first year undergraduate sociology audience.  Anything that would constitute exciting material for seminars would also be of interest.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations you have.

Best wishes,
Abigail

Abigail Gregory, BSc PhD
Professor of Comparative Sociology
Associate Dean (International) |  College of Arts and Social Sciences
Rm 618c, Maxwell Building, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT
Member of the Centre for Social Research |
t: +44 (0)161 295 4423
Email address  |  [log in to unmask]
Highly Commended Award Winner, Emerald Literati Network Awards for
Excellence 2012