From: Nazim Ali
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:00 PM
To: Nazim Ali
Subject: Shari‘a-Compliant Home Financing in the United States - rescheduled to April 6, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam:

One behalf of Harvard Law School, Islamic Finance Project, I invite you to attend a panel discussion on Shari‘a-Compliant Home Financing in the United States which will be held on Saturday April 6, 2013 at the Harvard Law School.

The above seminar aims to stimulate dialogue and address the misconceptions, mistrusts, and perceptions that revolve around Islamic home financing. Islamic finance products are often labeled as conventional products with an Islamic wrap. The panel will focus on a discussion paper written by Shaykh Yusuf DeLorenzo, a reputable scholar in the field of Islamic finance, where selected panelists will present their diverse perspectives.

We sincerely hope that this will be an exciting discussion for everyone. Please come along with your friends to attend it. We look forward to seeing you.

Respectfully,

-Nazim

S. Nazim Ali, Ph.D.

Director, Islamic Finance Project &

Acting Executive Director, Islamic Legal Studies Program

Harvard Law School | HARVARD UNIVERSITY

1350 Massachusetts Avenue, 347 Holyoke Center

Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

Tel. 617 496-2296 Fax 617 496-2373