Andy,

You do need extra building blocks - these should be fed to you from the new(ish) Blackboard module on the Sys Admin panel that tells you of upgrades, etc.
Can't remember the names off hand but I am pretty sure they either mention social learning or cloud.

HTH

Malcolm.

Dr Malcolm Murray  FRGS FHEA CMALT PG Cert

Learning Technologies Team Leader  -  Computing and Information Services  |  Honorary Fellow - School of Education
Durham University  |  South Road  |  Durham  |  DH1 3LE |  UK  |  http://tinyurl.com/durltt  |  @learntechdurham<https://twitter.com/learntechdurham>