From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Raistrick
Sent: 25 January 2013 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Blackboard People Tool - does it have a purpose

Hi, We have just upgrades our Dev system to 9.1 sp11 and have implemented the Cloud Tools.

I am struggling to see the value that this adds. Other than being able to see other users profile cards, I can see no way to connect to them in order to build you PLE.

Am I being daft and missing something?
Do I need additional building blocks to get anything useful?

Any guidance would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Andy
University of Huddersfield
01484 471315

---

Internet communications are insecure, therefore City College Norwich (CCN) does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCN.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

City College Norwich, Ipswich Rd., Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 2LJ.

--
 Scanned by iCritical.