Hi Joseph,

I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing you were thinking about, but
we actually have a standard look for each type of course, each of which
follow standard structures. The way we maintain this is to copy an old
course/use a template when creating new courses of the same type - this
ensures that the same colour scheme and structure do not have to be
created from scratch each time.

The above approach does not restrict the freedom to innovate and
change, as modifications can still be made to the copy after it has been
created. If necessary, simple guidelines can be provided to academics to
ensure good practice.

We use Snapshot to copy, but you could adopt the same approach using
the menu options provided, if you preferred.

Best wishes,

Jill

Jill Cantrell
Team Manager, Delivery Team
The College of Law
15-17 Ridgmount Street
Bloomsbury
London
WC1E 7AH

Direct line:  +44 (0)1483 216895
Fax:           +44 (0)207 436 7134>>> On 09/01/2013 at 12:32, Joseph