Hi Maria,

well, the College do not offer Guest access at the moment - we only allowed registered students to access our system. However, "Guest" is a standard course/organisation Role, so I expect you would need to use that. Perhaps it is possible to set "Guest" so that the need for a password is bypassed? - does anyone else have any information on that kind of thing?

Best wishes,

Jill