From: The British Feeding and Drinking Group JISCmail list. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Deborah Wallis [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 January 2013 16:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BFDG 2013 registration still open / abstract deadline

Dear BFDG,

This is gentle reminder that we are approaching the abstract submission deadline (31st January) for this year’s BFDG. Could I please ask all those who have submitted a title for either an oral or poster presentation to send me their abstracts before that date (if you have not done so already) so we can organise the final programme and prepare the abstract booklet in good time (see abstract submission link on the conference website). A draft programme should appear on the website shortly after this deadline.

Registration will remain open during February, so there is still time for new registrations. Although we can’t accept any further oral presentations we can accept posters. If you would like to present a poster please keep in mind the abstract deadline above. Many thanks.

We have had a large number of student bursary applications again this year. I will be in touch with applicants over the next few weeks and hope to provide as many bursaries as possible.

Best wishes
Debbie

--
Dr Deborah Wallis
Lecturer in Psychology

Tel: +44 (0) 1509 222760
Fax: +44 (0) 1509 223940
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ssehs/research/biomedical-sciences/eating-disorders-lucred/index.html

British Feeding and Drinking Group Annual Meeting 2013<http://imago.sym-online.com/BFDG2013/>
The 37th BFDG conference will be held at Loughborough University on 4th - 5th April 2013
For further information and to register please see the conference website:
http://imago.sym-online.com/BFDG2013/