Dear Colleagues

Please find an article below from Times Higher Education regarding proposed changes to our Library and Archive Service. This will result in the shift of Academic Services provided to Falmouth University and University of Exeter’s Cornwall Campus to a third party supplier and I would be interested in any reaction from the professional community – particularly from those working in HE.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=422247#.UOWsbHYTnCs.

With best wishes

Sarah

Sarah C Jane MA, RMARA

Archivist and Special Collections Officer

Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9EZ

Direct Line: 01326 254303

Mobile: 07789 745530

Email: [log in to unmask]

Follow Us on Twitter @FXArchives