Dear all,

We are currently putting together an Activity Plan for a stage 2 HLF bid.  I wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of any best practice examples or tips on developing the plan?

We have been using the up-to-date HLF guidance.

Many thanks from a new member!

Anna Carter
Audience Engagement and Learning Coordinator

West Yorkshire Archive Service
PO Box 5
Nepshaw Lane South
Morley
Leeds
LS27 0QP | LS27 7JQ (Sat Nav)
Tel: +44 (0)113 393 9774
E-mail: [log in to unmask] | Web: www.archives.wyjs.org.uk

Make 2013 the year you start your family history!

If you’re looking for help with a thorny family history problem, why not try our 30 minute research service to get you started?

30 minutes expert research costs just £12 - and you can even order it online! So, why not get started at http://bit.ly/V2OgeV? Who knows what you might find…

--
Scanned by iCritical.