Dear list member,

For interest and Political Marketing and Public Affairs Management papers most welcome.

Happy New Year

Phil

Professor Phil Harris, BA (Hons), CertEd, PhD,  FAM, FAMS, FCIM, FIPR, FRSA,

Executive Dean, Faculty of Business, Enterprise & Lifelong Learning,

Westminster Chair of Marketing and Public Affairs,

University of Chester, Chester CH14BJ, UK

Tel: 00 44  (0) 1244 511867 (direct)

Mobile: 00 44 (0) 78334 36961

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website www.chester.ac.uk