The Research Student's Conference 2013 for Statistics, Probability and Applied Social Statistics, is to be held this year at Lancaster University on 25th-28th March.

The conference is run by students, for students in a friendly, informal setting, great for getting used to speaking to an audience, making intra-institution connections, or just meeting fellow PhD students with a similar interest.

We are delighted to announce that the Plenary Speakers have been confirmed and are:

Professor Denise Lievesley: Head of the School of Social Science and Public Policy, Kings College London.
Sir Adrian Smith: Vice-Chancellor, University of London.

The deadline for registration is February 1st via the following link:

http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rsc2013/

We hope many of you can make it and look forward to seeing you in March.

On behalf of the organising committee,
Karen Pye
(Committee Chair)

SIGNOFF allstat