Webcast: marketing attribution in a big analytics world (Sponsored)
https://bit.ly/VJCS7v

The optimum tax rate is around 30%
https://bit.ly/WLkVlE

Big data startup to fix healthcare
https://bit.ly/WwiClO

How are hotel room rates determined?
https://bit.ly/13fxfRy

The curse of big data, and how to fix it
https://bit.ly/104jiqU

Join our Google+ big data community
https://bit.ly/UzyRPn

Also:

* Our weekly digest with featured contributions from our members will be sent this Friday.

* The second edition of our Data Science eBook will be released shortly.

* We will publish our selection of top 25 news articles this week, on DSC.

* Our next AnalyticTalent career alert is scheduled for next week.

* Try a Google search on "increasing both fun and ROI".

Happy new year!

Vincent Granville, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Data Scientist

SIGNOFF allstat