Dear All,

We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Pharmaceutical client for a Senior or Principal level Statistical Programmer, depending on experience.

This mid-sized Pharma company is based in Berkshire and is a global leader in developing medicines for the Cardiovascular and Respiratory areas.

I am particularly interested in speaking with individuals with the following credentials:

-          Educated to at least BSc level in Statistics or a related discipline

-          Prior industry experience, particularly in clinical trial design

-          Excellent knowledge of SAS in all areas

-          Knowledge of database structures and set-up

If you are open to hearing more about this opportunity or interested in progressing your career with a renowned Pharmacutical company in a senior role, please get in touch on [log in to unmask] or 0044 1737 236 808.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

James

James Ross
Delivery Consultant
Six Sigma Yellow Belt

Volt Life Sciences

Betchworth House, 57-65 Station Rd, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1DL, United Kingdom

Dir: +44 1737 236808 | Tel: +44 1737 774100 | Mob: +44 7796 335822

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | www.volt.eu.com

Volt Europe Ltd.
Registered Address: Betchworth House, 57-65 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1DL.
Registered in England No. 1739576.

Please see http://www.volt.eu.com/volt-email-policy for details of our email policy.

SIGNOFF allstat