Apologies for any cross-posting

As previously advertised, postgraduate funding opportunities are available from the division of Social Statistics & Demography at the University of Southampton.

Scholarships:

We have up to 10 ESRC-DTC studentships (1+3 or +3), worth £13,590 pa tax free, plus fees, with a chance for apply for an additional £3,000 for training in advanced quantitative methods during the PhD.  We also have several one-year taught MSc scholarships for our MSC programmes in Demography or Social Statistics, providing a substantial discount towards the cost of fees.  These are all available for UK, EU and overseas students.

Deadline: 6th February 2013

Other funding opportunities:

Other studentships are also available, including three year ONS PhD scholarships (similar value to ESRC-DTC studentships) and the opportunity to apply to be put forward for one year PIC MSc scholarships in Demography (worth £15,000).  For more details visit our website at: http://www.southampton.ac.uk/demography.

Applying:

Please apply using the University application form at http://www.soton.ac.uk/postgraduate/pgstudy/howdoiapplypg.html  and state in the General Information section (checklist item 11 of 14) under further details about your funding that you wish to be considered for funding (indicating which types). We consider all eligible applicants.

For queries please contact [log in to unmask].

SIGNOFF allstat