Salary Grade 9 - £47,314 to £53,233 per annum

At Leicester we’re going places. Ranked in the top 20 universities in Britain our aim is to climb further. A commitment to high quality fused with an inclusive academic culture is our hallmark and led the Times Higher Education to describe us as “elite without being elitist”.

As a Principal Statistician, you will develop and lead the statistical direction and strategy for the Leicester Clinical Trials Unit (LCTU). The post holder will work in close collaboration with principal investigators of hosted trials to develop approaches to the design, conduct, analysis and interpretation of high quality clinical trials. Working closely with the CTU Director, Operations Director and the CTU management team you will be responsible for increasing LCTU capacity and activity. You will also work closely with the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) for the East Midlands Leicester region, provide leadership and supervision to less experienced statisticians and undertake self-directed research of benefit to the CTU, the College and own professional development.

Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to Sue Enright on [log in to unmask] or 0116 249 4537 or 0795 8066 929

The closing date for this post is midnight on 7th February 2013
See http://www.le.ac.uk/jobs/external/MBP00776_Further_Particulars.pdf for more details You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat