SHORT COURSES IN APPLIED STATISTICS AT LANCASTER UNIVERSITY for Scientists, Social Scientists and Health Researchers

We offer a range of courses to help researchers and PhD students in analysing their data.

The courses we are running in the lent and summer terms are as follows:

23-24 January  Duration (Survival) Analysis

15 February    Atlas.Ti

21-22 February Data Mining Techniques

28 Feb-1 March Using STATA

4-5 March      Introduction to Bayesian Methods

7-8 March      Statistical Modelling using SPSS (SPSS II)

18-19 March    Quantifying and Evaluating Forensic Evidence

21-22 March    Structural Equation Modelling

24-25 April    Multi-level Models

1-2 May        Methods for Missing Data

15-16 May      Quantitative Criminology including latent class analysis

To book a place and to see course descriptions please go to http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fas/cpd/statistics/

Contact for any queries:

Angela Mercer    Email: [log in to unmask]

Short Course/Quantitative Methods for Science, Social Science and Medicine Postgraduate Administrator

C/o Postgraduate Statistics Centre

Room 78

Lancaster University

Lancaster