From: Academic, financial or space planning in UK universities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of P.Russell-Lacy
Sent: 18 January 2013 09:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: E-version of UKPRN

On 18/01/2013 08:48, Julie Leeming wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a comprehensive electronic list of the UKPRN number
> and provider name that they would be willing to share with me? The
> UKPRN website only seems to allow me to lookup one ID at a time!
>
> Thanks in advance, Julie

Hi

HESA gave me a list to work from for the KIS, however it only includes HEI numbers.  I made it available from the Student Record Officers
(SROC) home page:-

see.  http://www.sroc.ac.uk/

This was dated approx July last year.

With regards
Phillip

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011

Phillip Russell-Lacy
Senior Information Analyst
University of Sheffield
Department of Corporate Information
Brunswick Street
Sheffield

Tel: 0114 222 1131
Fax: 0114 222 1188

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"

Try our free UK HE Stats iPhone app - http://www.hesa.ac.uk/iapp1

No iPhone? Use our mobile website - http://m.hesa.ac.uk/

Higher Education Statistics Agency Ltd (HESA) is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at 95 Promenade Cheltenham GL50 1HZ. Registered No. 2766993. The members are Universities UK and GuildHE. Registered Charity No. 1039709. Certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.

HESA Services Ltd (HSL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of HESA, registered in England at the same address. Registered No. 3109219.

This email is private and confidential. If you have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and remove it from your system.

No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any agreement binding on HESA/HSL without express written confirmation by the Chief Executive or an employee of HESA/HSL with director in their title.