On 18/01/2013 08:48, Julie Leeming wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a comprehensive electronic list of the UKPRN number
> and provider name that they would be willing to share with me? The
> UKPRN website only seems to allow me to lookup one ID at a time!
>
> Thanks in advance, Julie

Hi

HESA gave me a list to work from for the KIS, however it only includes
HEI numbers.  I made it available from the Student Record Officers
(SROC) home page:-

see.  http://www.sroc.ac.uk/

This was dated approx July last year.

With regards
Phillip

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2011

Phillip Russell-Lacy
Senior Information Analyst
University of Sheffield
Department of Corporate Information
Brunswick Street
Sheffield

Tel: 0114 222 1131
Fax: 0114 222 1188

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"