Thanks Karen

I’ll wait for a few more responses before sharing

Regards

Darren

From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Weaver
Sent: 22 January 2013 14:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Stonewall Position

Dear Darren,

University of Greenwich results this year:

Position 298

Points 72

Last year:

Position 342

Points 36

Kind regards,

Karen

Karen Weaver | Equality and Diversity Champion| Employee Relations and Engagement Team |

Human Resources Office| Avery Hill Campus, Southwood Site, Eltham, London, SE9 2UG|

Tel: +44 (0) 20 8331 9746| Fax: +44 (0) 20 8331 8125| Email: [log in to unmask] |

Twitter: HR_Greenwich   Facebook: Human Resources, University of Greenwich