Good morning,

Colleagues may be interested in this upcoming event.

Best wishes,

Patrick

Oxford Brookes University: Women and Leadership - Legacy Event

Women and Leadership - Legacy Event

Oxford Brookes University
Thursday 14 February 2013
Harcourt Hill Campus

Professor Janet Beer, warmly invites you to attend a debate with Viviane Reding, European Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship entitled:

‘Mapping EU action on improving the presence of the women on the boards:
a step by step approach until we break the glass ceiling.’

1.30pm

Welcome refreshments

2.00-3.00pm

Keynote speech followed by an opportunity for questions from the audience

3.00-4.00pm

Closing the gender gap - Positive action interventions to achieve gender equality in leadership roles in the workplace

A panel discussion with Liz Coffey, Senior Partner, KornFerry, Melanie Richards, KPMG (tbc), Sally Rowley Williams, Chief Executive, Rowley Williams Ltd and Simonetta Manfredi, Director of the Centre for Diversity Policy Research at Oxford Brookes University. Facilitated by Professor Janet Beer.                      STOP PRESS: Susan Vinnicombe, Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Diversity Management at Cranfield School of Management  will give an update following the latest meeting of Lord Davies's Steering Group

4.00-4.15pm

Concluding remarks

4.15pm

Close

RSVP by Friday 1st February:

Beth Hill
Head of University Events
Oxford Brookes University
or 01865 484864

Professor Janet Beer

Viviane Reding, European Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship

You have received this message because you are registered with Oxford Brookes University. If you no longer wish to receive these emails please unsubscribe. We will not pass any personal data that you supply us with to any outside organisations and/or individuals. For information about our privacy policy please see our full privacy statement. © Oxford Brookes University 2012