We have tried not to be silent with considerable input into the process. But one cannot hold a dialog with the deaf - especially when they choose not to open their eyes to read the signs (or the letters from the College).

It is claimed that this process is to help but it is actually inhibiting the formation of the hub & spokes that they claim they want [because of the destabilisation effect of the very large lots they have chosen to offer]. However, all we can do is try to work on it and see what we end up with...

Prof. Tim Reynolds
Consultant Chemical Pathologist / Associate Clinical Director - Diagnostics / R&D Lead

Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Work Tel:  01283 511511 extension 4035
Work Fax: 01283 593064
Mobile:      07973 278767

WORK: [log in to unmask]
HOME:

Queens Hospital,
Belvedere Road.
Burton On Trent,
Staffordshire.
DE13 0RB

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems, and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me on 01283 566333 Ext 2126