Elevations in creatine due to dietary supplements wouldnt affect the Jaffe
method. Since the results were comparable between enzymatic and Jaffe, I
dont see this as an option.

Thomas

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Mohammad Al-Jubouri <[log in to unmask]

http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/