May I ask the advice of those mailbase users who are
involved in urinary stone analysis.

I have been approached by urologists to develop a urinary
stone analysis service (first lab in Malaysia). Our lab
used to do chemical analysis of stones but we are hoping
to move on to more accurate methods such as (FT) infrared
spectroscopy.

Could you share with us the choice of method, your
experience of the pros and cons and how to go about
developing the service.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,
Clement

Clement K.M. Ho
University of Malaya Medical Centre
Kuala Lumpur

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk