Oh, yeah.. It was a good read indeed!

On 14/01/2013 23:06, "Caroline Tully" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Woo! Did you see Hutton’s free access article? Of courses you did. I downloaded it but haven’t read It yet.

From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ethan Doyle White
Sent: Monday, 14 January 2013 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] New Interview with Caroline J. Tully regarding Pagan Studies

Hello there everyone! Obligatory apologies for the cross-posting, but the third in my ongoing series of interviews with academics operating in the field of Pagan and Esoteric Studies has just been posted onto my blog over at Albion Calling. After Dave Evans and Chas S. Clifton, this week saw the turn of Caroline J. Tully, an Australian archaeologist and practicing Pagan Witch known for her recent paper in The Pomegranate on cognitive dissonance among the Pagan community. Catch the interview online here: http://ethandoylewhite.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/an-interview-with-caroline-jane-tully.html

Best

Ethan Doyle White

London