EXCITING NEWS!!
Glastonbury Goddess Conference 2013 website is now alive and ready for your visit!
www.goddessconference.com
Tuesday 30th July - Sunday 4th August 2013
With Fringe Day Events from Sunday July 28th

In 2013 we are celebrating the Great Earth Mother and Grounding the Vision of the Motherworld

You can buy a full SIX DAY CONFERENCE TICKET for last year's price for five days. There are now 9 extra workshops to choose from and more presentations and workshops. You can also book just for individual days, talks or workshops.
Our Conference Cornucopia of presenters includes:

From Australia: Jane Meredith, Tricia Szirom; from the US: Byron Ballard, Ella Hope, Lydia Ruyle, Yeshe Rabbit; from Europe: Cora Avalon, Doris Reyberg, Ulrike Ascher; from Brigit’s Isles: Carolyn Hillyer, Dragonsfly, Jana Runnalls, Julie Felix, Kathy Jones, Lady Olivia Durdin Robertson, Michael Dames, Rose Flint, Tegwyn Hyndman, Terence Meaden & Wendy Andrew. Plus lots more women and men who love Goddess.
We hope to see you here with us.