From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ariane Berthoin Antal
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Science Slam too?

Dear Per,
and have you come across Science Slam in Denmark yet?
I am interested in the science-arts nexus, the learning between the systems.
And in this case I am also intrigued that the innovation appears to have started in Germany--where academics are not traditionally modelling lively and understandable communication of knowledge! So for the sciences to have imported such a concept from the arts is particularly revolutionary.
Best,
Ariane