Ariane

There was an interesting exhibition last Spring at the Fondation
Cartier in Paris called A Beautiful Elsewhere, which was about the
interaction between mathematics and art. Some interesting films of
mathematicians talking about the beauty of maths and art pieces by
David Lynch and others inspired by maths.

I would think the films are available and there is also an exhibition
catalogue.

Best regards

Nicholas Ind
Associate Professor