Hi Fiona
We have a good colony and we've discussed the possibility of selling starter colonies. I check with the various people concerned and get back to you if you like?

Pam

Pamela J Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology
Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP UK
p.j.cross (at) student.bradford.ac.uk / pajx (at) aol.com
http://www.barc.brad.ac.uk/resstud_Cross.php
http://bradford.academia.edu/PamCross