Thank you, Edward, I enjoyed this. Think I would have enjoyed it even more  with Sumerian cartoon costume effects,
Love,
Margaret

From: Edward Picot <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 30 November 2012, 18:55
Subject: Gilgamesh, part 1

A puppet-animation (spun off from the Dr Hairy series) based (loosely) on the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, and made entirely with open-source software, except for a short animated section at the end which was made with Flash MX.

In this episode, Gilgamesh incautiously boasts that he can beat anybody in a fight - even his patroness, the Goddess Aruru. When Aruru herself hears of his boast, she decides to send a new hero to challenge him. Episode 1 of 10.

You can see it on YouTube, on Vimeo, or (if you've got one of the newer browsers) on my website. Please visit http://edwardpicot.com/gilgamesh .

- Edward Picot
http://edwardpicot.com