Thank you k
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

-----Original Message-----
From:         "Lyndsey Clark (Visitor Studies Group)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       Visitor Studies Group discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:09:29
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: VSG Digest - 17 Dec 2012 to 18 Dec 2012 (#2012-68)

Dear Kate (and All),

I have published a draft working programme on the event page on our
website here: http://visitors.org.uk/node/511
Please note however that we are not in a position to guarantee this
programme and changes may have to be made to accomodate our speakers'
needs and availability, however I hope it will help you decide which day
to attend (if you are not able to attend both).

Lyndsey
(VSG Admin)