From: WLCG Office <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: T2 Availability & Reliability - November 2012
Date: 5 December 2012 10:03:20 GMT
To: "project-wlcg-cb (Members of the WLCG CB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board)" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "sam-support (SAM support)" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

Please find below the draft T2 Reliability & Availability report for November 2012:

Please verify your data and send your comments to lcg[log in to unmask] by Friday 14 December.

Any requests for re-computation are to be submitted via GGUS within 10 calendar days of this e-mail being sent. Full details are here: https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/Availability+Re-computation+Policy

The final T2 reports are stored in the WLCG Document Repository under http://cern.ch/wlcg-docs/ReliabilityAvailability/Tier-2 and reported to the Overview Board.

Kind regards,
Cath

WLCG Office