Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ewan MacMahon said:
> I don't think it's a bug as such - it appears to be designed in. The failure arises
> from the QUEUE_xxx_CLUSTER_UniqueID YAIM variable[1]

Hmm ... but that isn't a variable for the cluster node configuration, it's a variable for the CREAM node. Clearly you can't have queues with the same name on the same CREAM node feeding different clusters, whether in cluster mode or not, but if you have separate CREAM nodes you can define the same queue names with different cluster IDs, and it should still be possible to publish all the clusters from a single place.

Stephen
--
Scanned by iCritical.