Hi Chris

> PS wearing my other VOs hat, I guess I ought to help you drive this transition. The obvious thing is to generate a list of affected sites (listing VOs), then file ggus tickets. If you can provide a list of sites+VOs, I'll file tickets.

We should indeed help where we can. David Wallom was taking charge of informing the NGS VOMS hosted VOs about the move and also communicating the need for sites to now support the new VOMS end-point… though JK may be taking on this second part and making first contact with you now. We have left the old VOMS running so the VOs will not be immediately affected unless they want to use VOMS-admin - which is only writable on the 'new' GridPP server.  We merged the two VOMS hosts to one new one. The new GridPP VOMS uses the same host certificate as the old GridPP VOMS, but this is different from the one that was previously running the NGS VOMS. In addition, for resilience the master VOMS at Manchester is replicated to both Oxford and Imperial and these have new certificates. When we are satisfied that everything is tested we will ask that these additional end-points be supported too.

Jeremy