From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Jones
Sent: 05 December 2012 17:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Torque keeps jumping about all over the place

Hi,

In glite, torque wound up in /var/spool/torque/

In EMI2, on SL5, torque (2.5.7-7.el5) wound up in /var/torque/

Now I'm loading a system with SL6 and putting EMI2 CREAM on it with
torque client. And guess what?

Torque (2.5.7-9) winds up in /var/lib/torque/

And, what's more, it's actually in /etc/torque/, with soft links from
/var/lib/torque to /etc/torque/

The thing's jumping around all over the flippin' place.

It's a  nuisance here at L'pool, because we share as single torque
server with several CREAMs.

Anybody got any tips? As things stand, I have to fit in new links to
make it work.

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220