Hi John,

On 12/03/2012 04:33 PM, John Kewley wrote:
> 1. have you now installed the new vomses for voms.gridpp.ac.uk and
No (the VOID card for NGS does not list that server).
> 2. have you still kept the old voms.ngs.ac.uk
Yes - it is the only current server in the VOID cards (as listed in
approved VO document: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_approved_VOs)

To change this we should put the new server in the VOID/Cic Portal
(http://operations-portal.egi.eu/).

Cheers,

Steve

PS: Please let me know when it's there, so that the change can be made
to GridPP_approved_VOs with VomsSnooper.

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220