On 12/03/2012 01:25 PM, Ewan MacMahon wrote:
> you don't want to get into a situation where shutting down a single
> node wipes out a large fraction of your cluster.

Good point. We have some boxes with 4 nodes in each one (64 slots). It's a
nuisance when we need to pull one apart, but that seems to be where it
leads.

Get redundant and hot swappable "everything", I guess?

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220