From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Glad Mihai [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 6:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] [need] DICOM acquisition and management software for Linux

Dear SPM users,

I am looking for a decent DICOM management software for Linux.

What I am looking for is:
- Be able to download data from the PACS server;
- View images, perhaps also render a 3D image (not as important);
- Export DICOMS to specified directory and anonymize data;
- Be able to choose names for the images I want exported;
- It would be nice to be able to export multiple acquisitions at once;
- It shouldn't crash too often.

I have tried Ginkgo-CADx but it is buggy and it doesn't let me specify
the file names I want exported, and it doesn't let me export multiple
acquisitions at once. So far it is still the best one I could find.

Aeskulap didn't help me at all, I just couldn't understand how it works.

If you have any special tips on how to create a workflow that lets me
get the data from PACS and export it to a readable and distinguishable
directory, I would be happy to hear about it. I let SPM handle the DICOM
import, since I can be more flexible through scripting.

Looking forward to your answers.

Glad
--
Glad MIHAI, M.Sc. Biomedical Physics
Functional Imaging | University Clinic Greifswald