Hello everybody,

I have a question with respect of SPM volume images derived from MEEG source reconstruction (and thus from cortical surface meshes). In the manual of SPM8 it states:  "SPM statistical machinery has been optimized to deal with these peculiarities and get sensible results. This presently only works for T-contrasts but not for F." Can anybody explain me why this is the case? How are "these peculiarities" dealt with in case of T contrast and what one should do to be able to compute sensible F contrasts?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

email: [log in to unmask]