From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Henrique Amaral
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 12:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] MRI - SPECT Registration

Dear SPMers

I have a MRI T1 image with matrix 256x256x256 (voxel size: 1x1x1) and an ictal SPECT 128x128x128 (voxel size 1.7x1.7x1.7) from the same patient with epilepsy. I´d like to register theses two images, ie, put the SPECT in the MRI space. Is it possible using the co-registration and reslice option? How could I do that?

Thank you

Regards.

Henrique Amaral
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil