Dear Karl and DCM coders/users,
I would like to apply DCM network discovery to analyze some fMRI data.

I have been trying to understand whether the algorithms are already available
within SPM8 (respectively, within the alpha version SPM12_r4782).

Can you please confirm that the function spm_dcm_diagnose.m does the inversion
of a full connectivity model to select the best reduced model, as described in
your Neuroimage 2011 paper?

Could you please provide some basic information on how to use this script and
how to interpret its output?
E.g. what happens if I choose the A and C matrices within DCM.Ep as parameters
to be considered (provided this does make any sense):

 >> spm_dcm_diagnose(DCM,'A','C')

How do I find out how the best reduced model looks like? Is this info stored
anywhere?

Thank you and very best wishes,
Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience