Dear colleagues,

You may like to read my article just published in The Huffington Post about the latest census figures:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-leon-moosavi/why-has-the-number-of-mus_b_2279610.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

For those of you who speak Hindi, my research also sparked this article which I'm apparently quoted in somewhere:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/international/2012/12/121207_international_europe_muslim_converts_da.shtml

Best wishes,

Leon

-----
Dr Leon Moosavi
Lecturer in Sociology
Department of Sociology, Social Policy and Criminology
School of Law and Social Justice
Eleanor Rathbone Building
University of Liverpool
L69 7ZA
SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>