Dear Colleague

SEDA is undertaking a study on behalf of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) to understand current awareness and assess the impact of the UK Professional Standards Framework for Learning and Teaching in HE (UKPSF). This research is funded by the HEA and conducted by SEDA through a team of researchers drawn from the Institute of Education, University of the Arts London and Oxford Brookes University. The findings will primarily be used by the HEA for future planning and development but we envisage they will be of significant interest to the wider sector.

To achieve an accurate picture of the impact across the UK all staff involved in teaching or learning support are invited to complete the Survey. The survey has been sent directly to your institution with the request that it be circulated to all staff who teach. Please keep an eye out for the survey and ensure that you respond by the closing date of the 14th December 2012.

If you would like to find put more about the study details can be found at http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/alldisplay?type=news&newid=2012/SEDA_survey&site=york

Your participation in this research study is voluntary but we greatly value your input to this important and timely research.

The UKPSF Impact Research Team

Liz Shrives SFSEDA
Higher Education Consultant