on Wed Sotheby's sale of book Illustrations collected by Michael Winner includes Lot 64 by Rackham, illustrating RK,  see
http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2012/the-art-of-illustration-l12409/lot.64.html ", One of four colour plates to the first American edition of Puck of Pook's Hill (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1906). The English edition did not include Rackham's illustrations. The plate faces page 152 and is from 'On the Great Wall' which tells of the defence of Hadrian's Wall., Estimate £15-20.000(
 {I bought a copy of this edition in an auction in 1980 for say £10.)

The Book sale also on Wed incudes Lot 163,
http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2012/english-literature-history-l12408/lot.163.html
 the Two Jungle Books, The Jungle Book. 1894, illustrations by J.L. Kipling, W.H. Drake and P. Frenzeny; The Second Jungle Book. 1895, illustrations by J. Lockwood Kipling, 8vo,original blue cloth with lettering in gilt on spine and pictorial designs on upper covers and spines, gilt edges, collector's full blue morocco folding box by Sangorski and Sutcliffe replicating upper cover designs in gilt, occasional light spotting  Estimate £5-7000

I fear that the  Society's Library cannot afford to bid for either of these nice items.- perhaps buy an illustrated catalogue, £25 ?

Bryan Diamond