What about  the 'Hallelujah' chorus ' from Handel's  'Messiah'  when people understand  why?

Jane Kennedy
Tate

Sent: 21 December 2012 14:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Desert Island Discs - RM Xmas Special

How about Annie Lennox's "Why" - a seemingly standard response from business teams when records management is mentioned...

Sent: 21 December 2012 14:33
To: [log in to unmask]

How about

I can’t get no satisfaction – Rolling Stones

You spin me right round like a record – Dead or Alive

For those of us that keep going round in circles!

Kind Regards

Alison Marsh

Health Records Manager

Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 0161-206-8964

Mobile: 07818 580151

NHS Mail: [log in to unmask]

Patient & Customer Focus, Accountability, Continuous Improvement, Respect