Dear all, please pass it on for me. Thanks. 2 days thorough Introduction to NVivo 10 on the following dates and locations: 23-24 January 2013 - NVivo 10 at Manchester, UK 20-21 February 2013- NVivo 10 in London, Holborn Gate, UK 11-12 March 2013 - NVivo 10 at Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. 11-12 March 2013 - NVivo 10 at Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK. 17-18 April 2013 - NVivo 10 at Glasgow, UK 1-2 May 2013 - NVivo 10 at Birmingham, UK 19-20 June 2013 - NVivo 10 in London, Holborn Gate, UK Besides the public courses listed above, we have a number of delivery options: Option 2 - NVivo Client Site Training We will bring NVivo training to your University or Organisation. Please contact us to discuss your needs. We will develop your own tailored programme and deliver to your research team or students. ...Read more >> Option 3 - Hosting NVivo Training at your University Department/School/Faculty We have a plan that allows you to host NVIVO training at your university with the benefit of sending 4 of your researchers to the 1-day course for FREE. ...Read more >> Option 4 - NVivo One-to-one Tailored Training We provide one-to-one tailored training for researchers who require it. This can be delivered in two ways - either face to face (locally), or from a distance using the internet. This programme is not designed for a group of researchers. See consulting option. ...Read more >> Kind regards, Elizabeth Wiredu| Medical Statistician, NVivo Trainer/Consultant, Higher Education Academy Fellow | Data Solutions Services | 65 Highsands Avenue, Rufford, Nr. Ormskirk Lancashire, L40 1TE | (01704) 821 120. Email: [log in to unmask] Website: www.datasolutionservices.co.uk